Our clients' businesses are in a continual state of progressive
change. This often results in a number of dependent projects
competing for valuable resources. Square Mile have in-depth experience
managing the competing demands within programmes and ensuring
the successful implementation of the programme as a whole.
Rapidly changing business strategies in the financial services
markets have led to a large increase of internal organisational
adjustments resulting in a need to rationalise and globalise products
Delivery of these strategies requires setting up complex, long
term programmes embracing market development, business process rationalisation
and re-engineering, IT architecture development, IT application
development and organisational change.
Square Mile specialises in the management of these programmes.
Our success is based on our experience in managing the critical
success factors essential to deliver a programme.
- Retaining focus on strategic business objectives and delivery of
- Management of risk
- Clear understanding and communication at the programme and project
- Reacting to changes in the market and consequent changes to business
- Facilitating organisational change
- Facilitating rapid decision making and resolution of issues
- Management of all participants contributing to the programme