Whether involved in process improvement or the more radical process
reengineering the driving forces behind these are characterised by customers,
competition and change. The ability to take these driving forces on
board and deliver benefits with rapid return on investments takes good
planning and design abilities coupled with commitment and a willingness
to complete the job no matter how difficult the obstacles.
Often there are serious barriers to change and these need to be
understood and planned in to the overall change programme at inception.
Square Mile believes there are critical success factors that lead
to successful outcomes for reengineering projects. These are:
Square Mile are able to facilitate change by working closely with our clients.
We do this by providing experience, knowledge (both business and technology),
enthusiasm and the willingness to train and coach the team members. We welcome
the challenges faced by typical reengineering projects and enjoy the success
of delivering benefits to the client organisation.
- Top management sponsorship
- Close alignment to business strategy
- Compelling business case for change
- Effective change management
- Line management accountability for change
- Effective team with appropriate skill set and a commitment to
- Constant and diverse communication